GrandVision holds General Meetings at least once a year. Votes representing shares can be cast at the General Meeting either personally or by proxy. No restrictions are imposed on these proxies, which can be granted electronically or in writing to GrandVision or to independent third parties. Our shareholders may cast one vote for each share. All resolutions adopted at the General Meeting are passed by an absolute majority of the votes cast, unless the law or the Articles of Association prescribe a larger majority.
GrandVision’s Articles of Association details the proposals that the Management Board may submit to the meeting and the procedure, according to which shareholders may submit matters for consideration for the meeting, and can be found online at GrandVision.com.
The following matters need to be approved at the Annual General Meeting:
- Adoption of the financial statements
- Declaration of dividends
- Significant changes to GrandVision's Corporate Governance
- Remuneration Policy
- Supervisory Board remuneration
- Management Board’s discharge from liability
- Supervisory Board’s discharge from liability
- Appointment of external auditor
- Appointment, suspension or dismissal of Management Board and Supervisory Board members
- Issuance of shares or rights to shares, the restriction or exclusion of preemptive rights of shareholders and the repurchase or cancellation of shares
- Amendments to the Articles of Association
GrandVision’s 2021 Annual General Meeting of Shareholders will be virtually held on 23 April, 2021.