GrandVision’s stores are located in the world’s best structural growth markets.
We operate across 30 leading retail banners that mostly target the mass-market segment in their respective countries. In some countries, such as Belgium, France, the Netherlands and Mexico, we operate a second banner that serves the mid-to-high market segment.
In recent years we have seen an increasing revenue contribution from fast-growing markets, particularly in Asia and the Americas. The reputation and consumer awareness of our brands contribute to their success and performance. Many of our retail brands across the world are highly recognized as best in class in customer service by the consumers in their local markets:
- Apollo in Germany and GrandVision Italy were both voted “Service Champions in Optical Retail” in 2018;
- Pearle (Netherlands and Belgium), Eye Wish (Netherlands) and GrandVision by Fototica (Brazil) were recognized as "Best Retail Optical Retail Chain";
- Rotter & Krauss in Chile and Synoptik in Sweden were among the "best companies to work for" in their respective countries;
- MultiOpticas in Portugal won the Trusted Brand Award (six years in a row), the Consumer’s Choice Award (five years in a row) and the Senior Consumer’s Brand Award (four years in a row);
- Vision Express was awarded "Trendy Optician Brand 2018" and earned a second place for customer service in Poland and was acclaimed during the "CIM Marketing Excellence Awards" in the UK;
- Apollo was also recognized as a "family friendly company" number one in Germany and received a first place prize as "Honest Retailer".